1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Large Sebenza 21 Black Micarta Tanto (LEFT HANDED)

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by squareFaced, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:15 PM.

1. squareFaced

squareFaced Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 2, 2014
    $425 PayPal G&S and shipping to the US. For Int'l, PM me.

Tanto - scales and clip have some snails. Blade is in factory condition but has been stropped. DOB: 2/1/2017. More images: https://imgur.com/a/EKiDxgf

SOLD Insingo - scales have no snails. The clip has some very minor marks. Blade is in factory condition but has been stropped. DOB: 4/10/2018.

Both knives are complete - box, papers, COA, cloth, grease, wrench, lanyard with CRK bead.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 11.12.26 AMb.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018 at 7:28 PM
  2. Dcdavis

Dcdavis

Saturday
    Does the insingo have perfect blade centering?

3. Dcdavis

Dcdavis

Saturday
    Does the insingo have perfect blade centering?

4. squareFaced

Jul 2, 2014
  5. Dcdavis

Dcdavis

Saturday
    Thank you for the video. Hard to tell if it may favor the lock side just a touch. Very interested If dead centered

6. squareFaced

Jul 2, 2014
    Swapped to the beaded lanyard (incase the o rings were causing issues) and more photos - https://imgur.com/a/h6ObGOW

Again, it looks dead centered. But holding it up and looking at it in different lighting and angles, its also hard to tell. Seems highly subjective to me.

I'd honestly rather not sell to you if 100% dead to the fraction-of-a-millimeter centering is THAT important to you because it's going to come down to subjectivity and I'd just rather not disappoint you on a subjective matter.

7. Dcdavis

Dcdavis

Saturday
    I appreciate it man. I’ll look them over and make a decision in the morning. Thanks again

8. Dcdavis

Dcdavis

Saturday
    Any way to get a pic with no lanyard or o rings in there ?

9. squareFaced

Jul 2, 2014
    Insingo is SOLD