Large Sebenza 21 w. mammoth bark inlays & spirograph damascus blade

Awesome collection of knives you have there. The mammoth bark and Spirograph Damascus makes for a great combination.

Those are embarrassingly stupid. Send em to me so I can dispose of em, and help you to maintain your reputation. You don't want to be seen as "stupid" -- do you?

I can't find the appropriate adjective to describe those. For now, I'll just call them sexy.

Stefan, as always magnificent photos... and great catch on this one.. this is from TNK right? I missed this by a couple of minutes...

I swear you should be doing pics for some online vendors. Your pics put so many to shame.

Simply amazing.

Outstanding work Stefan. I'm in love. Desktop worthy. I should print some of these to hang in my house.

Stefan, as always magnificent photos... and great catch on this one.. this is from TNK right? I missed this by a couple of minutes...

Yes. It was one of the NOS at TNK.

I swear you should be doing pics for some online vendors. Your pics put so many to shame

:) Well. I am afraid that would be too much work for me and shipping from the states to Germany and back just for pics is maybe a bit overdone :D

If you ever sell I want dibs....lol

That waiting line is getting longer ..... ;)

Wow awesome! Love the spirograph..If you ever will want to sell it, please let me know!

Woow, beautiful pieces.... You have a fantastic trio of Mammoth and damascus!! And congratulations for the pics...

A CRK coffee table book is long overdo. Of the pristine as well as the users, there are so many outstanding CRK images out there.

Back