*Last Price Drops & Prices INCLUDE Shipping* 7 Knives with Sheaths

There was some confusion. The prices INCLUDE shipping. These are the last price drops before they go on feeBay.

Busse Combat Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) Battle Grade ... Withdrawn due to lack of real interest.

Condition ... New
Color ... Black Blade / Tan Canvas Micarta
Includes ... Busse Tactical Cardboard Sheath

Swamp Rat Ratmandu (RMD) ... $175 $165 $160 Shipped Sold / Shipped

Condition ... Used and Sharpened
Color ... Moss Green Blade / Tan Canvas Micarta
Includes ... AZWelke Sheath (very well fitted)

(4) Scrap Yard 711 with Mashed Cat Sheath Kit ... Withdrawn due to lack of real interest.

Condition ... New
Color ... Black Blade / Black Res-C Handle
Includes ... Mashed Cat Sheath, Mashed Cat Belt Hanger, Mashed Cat Leg Strap

(1) Scrap Yard 711 with SpecOps Combat Master Sheath ... Withdrawn due to lack of real interest.

Condition ... New
Color ... Black Blade / Black Res-C Handle
Includes ... SpecOps Combat Master (Long in Coyote Brown)

(3) TecLoks with (2) Screws ... $5 each with any knife purchase 2 large are Sold / Shipped

TERMS

READ ALL THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME OR POST IN THIS THREAD.

All sales must ship to a LEGAL United States address. If there is any question about legality I will not sell to you.

All sales must be to a LEGAL person who is over 18 (or 21 depending on your location) who does not have any legal, ethical or moral prohibition from buying, receiving, owning or possessing a knife of the type involved in the transaction. I reserve the right to refuse to sell anything to anyone for any reason.

Listed prices include USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance. You accept the full responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged products. If you want more insurance than $50 please add $3 per $100 of value. If you want signature required add $3.

I do NOT accept ANY form of electronic payment. I ONLY accept checks (I will ship after payment clears) and US Postal Money Orders (I will ship the day after I receive payment).

Do not post offers or questions in my thread. Please send me a message or email me at:

GaryT1776 (at) outlook.com

Last edited:

ironwagon

Gold Member
Sent PM on the RMD.

I'll take the RMD please. :)

Last edited:
It depends on where I would be shipping them. You can email me directly at:

GaryT1776 (at) outlook.com

I tried to email you! but it says the email address does not exist! i'm continental 48

rio

Gold Member
Please disregard my pm

Last edited: