• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather tinder pouches for sale.

I have leather pouches for sale in dark cherry Elk, black deerhide, black sheepskin, gator embossed blood red lambskin and red cowhide for sale. Any combination you can think of is possible. They are great for tinder, tobacco, cell phones, loose change in you truck console, keys, your kids marbles and Pokemon cards and anything else you can think of. I can tell you that the coin pouch holds a boat load of change. They are tough, strong and lightweight yet very soft and supple. I have 3 basic styles. A teacup shaped coin pouch, a narrow throat tinder pouch and a rectangular shaped possibles pouch. I have my wallet shown for scale size, although these are simply examples of a size. Each one is hand drawn and hand cut with a scissors from a template so changing them is simple to suit your needs.

Here are some pictures for your consideration.

leatherpouches010.jpg

leatherpouches009.jpg

Elkhidepouches001.jpg

Elkhidepouches002.jpg

leatherpouches008.jpg

leatherpouches001.jpg

leatherpouches003.jpg

leatherpouches004.jpg

I sell these for $15 each to your door and I accept paypal also.

remember, ANY combination is possible in color, and if you need a special size, please send me a PM or email. :thumbup:

Back