• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*TRADED* Left Hand Sebenza 31

I'm putting this knife up for sale to pay for some recent grail purchases. I appreciate you looking and let me know if I can answer any question.

I only accept payment via PayPal Goods and Services with no notes in the comments.

I will always entertain any trade offers if they are interesting.

*TRADED* CRK Left Hand Sebenza 31 - https://imgur.com/a/cVTeQqK
  • This is a recent addition via a trade. The knife is in good condition. It has some snail trails, but they aren't super noticeable. The knife has been sharpened by the previous owner. The edge looks pretty good, with maybe a little uneven at the tip. I haven't tried to fix it yet. If it doesn't sell shortly I'll probably keep and fix.
  • Titanium body and S35VN blade
  • Comes with original box, coa, small wrench, sticker, and lube. I do not have the cloth, two larger wrenches or the loctite. The missing items are pretty inexpensive on CRK website.
  • $TRADED
Thanks for looking! Stay safe out there.

Last edited:
Any interest in a Sean Kendrick fixed blade? If so PM me and I can send pics. Thanks

D

Back