Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Picked this one up on a recent trip. I was sure that I wouldn't like the teardrop, but was I ever wrong! Ocean blue bone, bomb shield, and four-line threaded bolsters, elegant spear main, tiny pen, swedges, and a TB design. WooHoo!

48834333736_5c20c9a86b_b.jpg

Best of the nest :D Have an irrational preference for brown eggs, they look tastier. Shown here with CASE Half Whittler with potash dyed scales.

AkvEBFg.jpg
I agree Will, tastier looking eggs and a much tastier looking Case, after your potash treatment. Do you find Case handles are often lighter in color than you prefer?

redsparrow redsparrow Some eggs even have freckles, which enhances them still further :D

It depends with CASE knives, the one shown had truly revolting markings :D Burnt Salmon Bone, only it was a kind of pink with rabies froth white around the edges :eek::poop: Other stuff has been OK, mind you, dyeing it is rather nerve-wracking-all the metal turned black:eek: but soap and metal polish fixed it. Mushroom omelette tomorrow for breakfast:cool:

redsparrow redsparrow Some eggs even have freckles, which enhances them still further :D

It depends with CASE knives, the one shown had truly revolting markings :D Burnt Salmon Bone, only it was a kind of pink with rabies froth white around the edges :eek::poop: Other stuff has been OK, mind you, dyeing it is rather nerve-wracking-all the metal turned black:eek: but soap and metal polish fixed it. Mushroom omelette tomorrow for breakfast:cool:
My daughter raises chickens for the eggs and fortunate for me she often has a surplus. Needless to say I eat a lot of eggs and really appreciate farm fresh. Favorite omelet = shrimp.
I was wondering about your view of Case's handle colors because it's my most color modified brand. I've been lucky coloring 4 of their knives (IIRC) and all 4 were much improved (even if I do say so myself). But you are right, it can be stressful.
Enjoy your breakfast my friend, speckled :thumbsup::thumbsup: or not. :)

Back