Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

View attachment 1315532 View attachment 1315531 View attachment 1315337 View attachment 1315336 View attachment 1315338

Here is a current production Case knife that I actually use. The hoof pick works well. I think Case has an better equestrian knife than GEC. This one is smooth as silk.

Funny story about this knife. The first weekend I had it, I was at a horse show. A friend who needed a knife saw it in my belt sheath and asked if she could use it. Of course, I immediately obliged, very happy to have a useful tool at hand. About an hour later she returned it with a bent tip. She used it to pry a broken key out of a lock to her horse trailer. Oh well! It was meant to be a user, and I have used it a lot.

Last edited:
F4tkqjN.jpg

Love this thread. The Trapper is likely my favorite Case pattern. Here’s my three. Rogers Walnut Bone (SS), Yellow Delrin (CV) and Chestnut Jigged Bone (CV).
C5489613-AECA-4061-A1E9-59B74F7FA4E0.jpeg The Rogers Walnut has the best fit and finish of the three, but interestingly...they missed a spot! Instead of letting my OCD get the better of me, I’ve embraced this as something that makes it unique.
6A9E0C42-86F9-41FD-BF77-DB98BFCC9F34.jpeg
And here is my Sodbuster Jr. in Pocket Worn Old Red Bone (SS), Medium Stockman in Chestnut (CV) and Large Copperlock in Navy Blue Jig (SS). Not pictured is my single blade Sowbelly.
696C03CA-86D8-4FB9-9034-E8BC8A996A07.jpeg

S shootz I take it the two Luminox are dead from more than the batteries. :(
I'd heard they were good watches. I guess the guy didn't know of what he spoke.

Nice pair of copperlocks. :)

These watches have a cheap Ronda movement. I think I replaced the batteries 3 times then they went dead at about the same time. Batteries never leaked so I don't know why they died. One black and one white/cream dial. Too bad because I like the watch.
The Lum tritium vials are also dead.

Back