Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

2020 Case SS Sodbuster Jr. with Yellow Composite Covers.

BedMbMW.jpg

Note the new "Tang Stamp" for/starting 2020.

U5JtqiA.jpg

View attachment 1357072 View attachment 1357065 View attachment 1357060

Beautiful knives Modoc ED Modoc ED and Augie Augie !

And thank you for the compliment on my Sowbelly Charlie waynorth waynorth . Glenn really did a great job with the Culpepper Bone. I also want to thank you for teaching me so much about these great old Case knives. Now I understand the difference between a Red Bone and a Pretty Bone! Blade Forums has been a source of tremendous information.

Ron Sabbagh Ron Sabbagh , that Panama Trapper is gorgeous. I did not realize how big they are. Congratulations on owning those two!

Last edited:
The 2019 Barlow is a early Father’s Day present and the trapper is a generous gift from my father-in-law who couldn’t stand for me to not have a Case Trapper in my arsenal. I’m having a pretty good weekend if I do say so myself!

You've seen this knife here, owned by another esteemed PorchPerson!!
He has graciously allowed me to have custody of it for a while - I have usually chosen Vintage Case knives but this newer one gives me some hope for this old company! The T.B. in the serial number says that Tony Bose designed the knife for Case - he's been one of their lucky choices as a consultant!! Not totally engineered like the Collaboration knives, but this one is a tribute to the "Old Dog's" eye for a good knife!!
Using Case's version of carbon steel, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!:D Thanks LT!!:cool:Sow Red TB 1.jpg Sow Red TB 2.jpg Sow Red TB 3.jpg Sow Red TB 4.jpg

You've seen this knife here, owned by another esteemed PorchPerson!!
He has graciously allowed me to have custody of it for a while - I have usually chosen Vintage Case knives but this newer one gives me some hope for this old company! The T.B. in the serial number says that Tony Bose designed the knife for Case - he's been one of their lucky choices as a consultant!! Not totally engineered like the Collaboration knives, but this one is a tribute to the "Old Dog's" eye for a good knife!!
Using Case's version of carbon steel, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!:D Thanks LT!!:cool:View attachment 1361923 View attachment 1361924 View attachment 1361925 View attachment 1361926
A really handsome knife even in stainless :thumbsup:
Sowbelly.jpg

Last edited:
Back