Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

gStv57s.jpg

I know you didn't ask me the question, but...
I have one of those Barehead Micarta Trappers and I can tell you that they have very good Micarta that feels amazing. DLT knows their stuff.
Thanks! I’ve had an alert set for these, hopefully they’ll restock. Glad to hear that

Super nice Paul! I just love Case’s Chestnut and the jigging is fantastic. 😎👍
Thank you, when you posted yours I mine was actually in the mail. At first when I saw yours I thought it was a single blade, then when I blew the picture up it looked more like a two blade, am I right?

Thank you, when you posted yours I mine was actually in the mail. At first when I saw yours I thought it was a single blade, then when I blew the picture up it looked more like a two blade, am I right?
Yes it’s a standard two blade mini trapper, which I don’t mind. I’d like it more if it was a Wharncliffe secondary, but if it was a single blade that would be awesome. If it was a single Wharncliffe blade I’d lose my mind! 🤣👍

Yes it’s a standard two blade mini trapper, which I don’t mind. I’d like it more if it was a Wharncliffe secondary, but if it was a single blade that would be awesome. If it was a single Wharncliffe blade I’d lose my mind! 🤣👍
The covers are amazing on yours, they really are nice knives :thumbsup:

Just arrived today, 2021 6333 small stockman in pocket worn old red bone. I think this is Case's second smallest knife, behind the tiny trapper. Everything about this one is very good except some of the grinds were kind of wonky (especially on the sheepsfoot). I put it through my full course of DMT 4-inch stones (220, 325, 600, 1200, 8000) followed by an Opinel mini-steel and it's up to standards now. I do like small knives and I think I'll carry this one when I go out tomorrow.

51484552543_ee6cc4b1b1_b.jpg

Back