Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

A class user, treated well!! I'm glad you like it for its carryability!! I'm quite fond of the old Case knives for carrying myself!! View attachment 1846166 ................ I put a lot of miles on this old Greenbone before I gave it away!! I hope it's still in use somewhere!!!:oops:
Charlie, this one is also gorgeous. The polished stag is awesome. As you could say the wabi sabi look is perfect .

Â

I just came in possession of this 90s 7 dot trapper. It has a Keystone Blade Association shield and according to the label was engraved by the late Ron Nott. It's a beautiful knife and the engraving is spectacular. Would any of you wise folks have any more information as to the story behind any of this?
usCe05u.jpeg

I just came in possession of this 90s 7 dot trapper. It has a Keystone Blade Association shield and according to the label was engraved by the late Ron Nott. It's a beautiful knife and the engraving is spectacular. Would any of you wise folks have any more information as to the story behind any of this?
usCe05u.jpeg
Wow! What a looker!

Periodic update on the bone CV Tribal Lock and Mini Copperlock. Patina is still slowly evening out to a light dull gray. I need to take some compound to the bolsters, the Tribal Lock has picked up a lot of scratches and rubs.
original.jpg
Mine didn't come from the factory as nicely dyed as yours, so I had to do an additional dye job to mine.
PSX_20220622_152046.jpg

Mine didn't come from the factory as nicely dyed as yours, so I had to do an additional dye job to mine.
View attachment 1851102

Thanks, I feel I got lucky with those two, I'm happy with the coloration. The Mini Copperlock is picking up some darkening around the shield and in a spot on the pile side, not sure what's happening there.

You did a good job with the dye on yours IMHO, the Tribal Lock especially.

Thanks, I feel I got lucky with those two, I'm happy with the coloration. The Mini Copperlock is picking up some darkening around the shield and in a spot on the pile side, not sure what's happening there.

You did a good job with the dye on yours IMHO, the Tribal Lock especially.
Thanks. the mini copperlock is actually darker red in person, not sure why it looks different in the photo. The tribal lock is true to its actual color though. I'm please with how it turned out, I couldn't have wished for anything better.

Back