Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Murphjd25

Gold Member
A nice little package showed up today from Mr Long sheathmaker sheathmaker . Absolutely love it and completes the trio. Matches my FK2 sheath he made me just great and is exactly what I wanted. Got to say I’m pretty happy and proud of the fancy pants for all three of my CPK’s! Love them.

S2ayr9Y.jpg

T8S0Ldl.jpg

SIx Magpies

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A nice little package showed up today from Mr Long sheathmaker sheathmaker . Absolutely love it and completes the trio. Matches my FK2 sheath he made me just great and is exactly what I wanted. Got to say I’m pretty happy and proud of the fancy pants for all three of my CPK’s! Love them.

S2ayr9Y.jpg

T8S0Ldl.jpg
I can't seem to send you a message. Is there a bug in the new system?

Fantastic sheaths from a master.

Is the DEK1 missing it's stitching though? I sent a riveted item out once without setting the rivets so I know crazy things happen

Cap’n Smudge

Gold Member
Basic Member

Is the DEK1 missing it's stitching though? I sent a riveted item out once without setting the rivets so I know crazy things happen
It does appear to be missing.

Murphjd25

Gold Member

My gold membership expired and I don’t think I’ll be upgrading again so that’s probably why. I’ll reach out to Paul and ask him, thank you.

sheathmaker

Custom Leather Sheaths
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
All you guys who missed the stitching on the last DEK1 sheath are absolutely right!!~

I don't know how that bone head error occurred, but it did.

I have emailed Murph and also left a voice mail for him to return the sheath

and I will FINISH my job and get it back out the same day. Reimbursed postage, of course.

Crap like this is rare.......but I guess it proves it does happen.

Last edited:

Murphjd25

Gold Member
All you guys who missed the stitching on the last DEK1 sheath are absolutely right!!~

I don't know how that bone head error occurred, but it did.

I have emailed Murph and also left a voice mail for him to return the sheath

and I will FINISH my job and get it back out the same day. Reimbursed postage, of course.

Crap like this is rare.......but I guess it proves it does happen.
Thanks everyone here for noticing, I didn’t even notice because I’ve been so busy. And thanks Paul for reaching out, we’ll get this squared up. No big deal I understand stuff happens! Thanks to all here and Paul.

Murphjd25

Gold Member
Got my sheath back today from Paul. Looks exceptional. I’ll post up some pictures tomorrow when it’s sunny out. Thanks again to everyone who noticed it because I sure as hell didn’t at first! And no hard feelings to Paul, he does amazing work and mistakes do happen.

schmittie

Gold Member