Lets see your Home/Camp Defense

Don't drop it.

Gold Member
Lets see a pic of your Home/Camp defense set up. For camp I use a .22 pistol loaded with snake shot, I don't live in Bear country. I usually just hang it on a tree. At home I use a 12 Gauge Mossberg Schockwave with a Surefire light , Keep it in cruiser ready position. The Busse kin in the picture is a Swamp Rat Proto. Please put your favorite Busse/Kin in the Picture.
xCTxY5P.jpg

Lets see a pic of your Home/Camp defense set up. For camp I use a .22 pistol loaded with snake shot, I don't live in Bear country. I usually just hang it on a tree. At home I use a 12 Gauge Mossberg Schockwave with a Surefire light , Keep it in cruiser ready position. The Busse kin in the picture is a Swamp Rat Proto. Please put your favorite Busse/Kin in the Picture.
xCTxY5P.jpg
Those shockwaves intrigue me. Been trying to figure if I want to throw money at it for fun.

Those shockwaves intrigue me. Been trying to figure if I want to throw money at it for fun.
I think its a blast to shoot, I had to have one just because it has never been available until now. Shooting from the hip does take practice with aiming. With the light on at night the shot is directly centered in the beam. To get a Mossberg tricked out before you would have 600 to 800 in it, now 400 and you don't have to send it in for work.

I think its a blast to shoot, I had to have one just because it has never been available until now. Shooting from the hip does take practice with aiming. With the light on at night the shot is directly centered in the beam. To get a Mossberg tricked out before you would have 600 to 800 in it, now 400 and you don't have to send it in for work.

Ive seen them as low as 349, 329 with discount that expired end of september, but if you watch the gundeals forum on reddit they pop up once in a while.

Back