• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold* Light Hunter in Ironwood Burl

Eric J.S.

Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey everyone, I have up for sale one of my Light Hunters in AEB L heat treated by Peters. This is a little smaller than my full sized hunters and makes for a great belt knife! I wanted this build to feel natural and went with Arizona Ironwood burl for a comfortable and traditional feel. Thanks for looking guys!
Ive had a few folks ask about OAL, size in hand and that sort of thing, so I included a video of the knife in hand to help everyone get a feel for its size

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=189341111695659&id=100018593133748

SOLD* $215 Shipped
Light Hunter
1/8 AEB L @62Rc w/ cryo by Peters
3 7/8 Blade flat ground thin
Arizona Ironwood Burl (natural) No finish, just sanded to 800 grit and buffed.
Mirror Polished Mosaic pins, black G10 liner
Premium 7-8oz leather sheath, Ritza thread, weather proofed inside and out!
Price includes tracking and shipping. Payment via Paypal or USPS MO. International shipping available at extra. F&F accepted!

Light hunter iron wood burl.jpg Light hunter iron wood burl right side.jpg Light hunter iron wood burl stomach.jpg Light hunter iron wood burl sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Added a link to a video of the knife for everyone asking about its size in hand :) Thanks!

This is Sold! Thanks everyone

Back