1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Like New Benchmade Anthem & Benchmade 940-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by HikingIsLife, Mar 8, 2019.

1. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    Up for sale are two gems. First is a 940-1 Carbon Fiber with a Wicked Edge on it. Carried only a couple times total. $SOLD shipped conus PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up Benchmade Anthem. Has a MX Gear Deep Carry Clip (also have the original). This example has perfect lockup and perfect centering. $Sold shipped conus PayPal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only trades I’m really interested in are a Microtech Stitch, Wilson Combat Large Inkosi, or Partial trade of Leatherman MUT or Charge TTI

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    COLD_WRENCH, halden.doerge and MJ713 like this.
  2. Mattknife

Mattknife Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    I’ll take it if I can do pp/gs

3. Mattknife

Mattknife Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    Anthem

4. Trael1

Trael1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Interested in both the Anthem (pending sale above) and the 940-1. Cannot PM you here due to receiving an "inbox full" notification. Please email me to discuss further at [email protected] -Ty

5. rjwiggall

rjwiggall Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 25, 2014
    2nds on the 940-1 if something falls through. Shoot me a pm.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. withanx

withanx Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Next on the Anthem if it is not sold

7. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    Both sold. Thank you everyone!