1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

like new civivi shard, user cold steel talwar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by lovescamaros, Jun 16, 2019.

1. lovescamaros

lovescamaros Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2014
    I accept PayPal goods and services only.
    I ship via USPS priority and cover shipping and insurance.
    I am not looking for any trades.
    i will take it in the thread gets priority based on timestamp.

1. civivi shard in d2 and yellow g10 this knife fires hard, has solid lockup and is very sharp. I looked over this knife that was minimally carried and rarely used and noticed no scratches, scuffs, etc imo 9.5/10 shipped with factory pouch, box, cleaning cloth. $55

2. Cold steel talwar 4-inch xhp with grey g10. I used this as an edc for a while so it shows wear on the blade/scales and the clip was acid etched, has been sharpened and stropped to near mirror edge. I do not have the factory box or lefty clip. $50

3. Kershaw skyling black g10 and 14c28n brand new in box, never carried. i will add some pics of this tomorrow. $35

http://s53.photobucket.com/user/lovescamaros/library/bladeforum knives

Fosmosis likes this.
  2. awooga142

awooga142 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Ill take the talwar!

3. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    seconds on talwar

4. lovescamaros

lovescamaros Gold Member Gold Member