• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lion Steel Roundhead CF $120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharn

Gold Member
This will be shipped via USPS priority mail. I accept Paypal only (I will cover all fees and shipping). I am only shipping to members 18+ within the US or US territories. PM is the best way to get in contact with me. I can add more photos if needed. I am not interested in any trades at this time. Thank you. The first person who posts "I'll take it" in this thread will get first dibs. I expect this to go fast.

Lion Steel Roundhead Spear Jack Carbon Fiber Handles M390 Steel CK0101 $120 (SOLD)

This one is BNIB and has only been out of the box for initial inspection and photos. I am only letting it go because I plan on picking up the clip point version coming out at a later time. The slip sheath is still sealed in the plastic bag. The box is a little bent from shipping. I am asking exactly what I paid for it directly from CK.

View attachment 767088 View attachment 767089 View attachment 767090 View attachment 767091 View attachment 767092

Last edited:
Roundhead is SOLD, thanks Bladeforums!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back