• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lionsteel Dom and S&M stockman

SVTFreak

Gold Member
Dom is ebony covered, used and sharpened but in great shape. Comes with box. Sold obo

S&M stockman is 3.5” closed. 1095 steel. Used and sharpened. But this dude’s secondaries are nail breakers. And I don’t have soft nails. I think it’s the run up when opening is galled a little. I tried flushing and oiling to no avail. I rate them an 11. The main blade is about a 7-8. Little on the stiff but not bad at all. Some patina. I’d like to get spf$ for it but will consider offers. If I have a box, Ill send it. If it came with one, I have it but I’ll have to look to find it.

I cover fees and shipping.

6564E8AA-3C4A-4620-A342-BBADDE807DCC.jpeg

Last edited:
40$ on the stockman

I did find it’s box and it will include it.

I'll take the stockman. PM me your paypal info and I'll send payment in the morning.

Thanks,
Will

I'll take the stockman. PM me your paypal info and I'll send payment in the morning.

Thanks,
Will

PM sent. Thank you sir.
Stockman is SPF.

good thing too. I was about to try to take it apart myself which meant it probably wouldn’t survive lol!

Back