Lionsteel M7 with Patriot Leather sheath plus original Kydex PRICE DROP

Boombats

Gold Member
Sleipner steel, black micarta. I cut a couple of 1" vines with it and sliced a few sheets of paper, but never split or batonned wood or did anything rough so it is in nearly new condition. Factory edge, still sharp as heck. The handle is a dream to hold. I like to beat on my choppers but I just can't bring myself to do it to this knife, and I don't hang with safe queens so I gotta let it go.

It comes with the original Kydex sheath that kicks ass, plus a beautiful brand new Patriot Leather Co. "The Flintlock" sheath with unused firesteel and stone pouch options. Wait time on these sheaths is pretty long, and say what you will about Patriot Leather Co., but they do good work and this is well worth the $125 I paid for it.

I will not sell the knife without the sheath, but I will accept offers for just the sheath if you have your own M7.

No trades, as I'm selling to fund a specific knife purchase.

Seeking $300 (EDIT: PRICE DROPPED TO $260) or best offer for the package, CONUS shipping included, via PayPal G&S. Know your local laws; buyer assumes all risk. First "I'll take it" gets it.

LIONSTEEL LAST.JPG LIONSTEEL in LEATHER.JPG LIONSTEEL and SHEATHS.JPG MOLETTA EDGE.JPG LIONSTEEL EDGE.JPG HANDLE PROFILE.JPG LIONSTEEL and back of SHEATHS.JPG

Last edited:

Boombats

Gold Member
Edited to specify no trades, sorry.

Last edited: