• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

lionSTEEL SR1G, Ti--SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
This is a gorgeous knife that I've kept in like-new condition that I'm offering for sale to try to tighten up my collection and to free up some funds for other uses. I can find no signs of wear on this beautifully milled, integral specimen which is un-used and has only been pocketed to test its end-mounted, deep-carry, reversible clip. The knife opens easily and smoothly, lock-up is solid and just right--not too early nor late. Centering is excellent. The Sleipner Steel blade features a wicked sharp, factory convex edge that's cut only paper to test and my thumb wiping down for pics.

I'm asking $265 SOLD for a knife that is currently retailing for 340-375 bucks. Payment includes shipping by USPS Priority small flat-rate box and must be by Paypal G&S only--fees included. Shipping is to be to US and the Paypal registered address only. You must be at least 18 years of age and know you local knife laws in order to purchase. Kindly post "I'll take it" in the thread followed by a PM or Profile message if you want the knife. Prompt payment is expected to secure any deal and I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Sorry, no trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.

Knife comes with wood presentation box, paper sleeve, pivot adjustment/clip tool, filler tab.
yWhrxie.jpg

s9sR7mT.jpg

RjhfRMj.jpg

Stainless lock bar insert and ROTOBLOCK locking, overtravel stop.
EoWK8un.jpg

JRyDA7i.jpg

Centering and lock-up.
LMHgKnU.jpg
Rjzv3Ff.jpg

ZG8ItHN.jpg

Reversible clip and glass-breaker.
P7461HW.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it...

I don't have pm capabilities if you could shoot me a note at (edited) I can email you back. (I will edit the email address out after you email)

Last edited:
KNIFE IS SOLD to Chicago Cutter. Thanks, R, and thanks, Bladeforums. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back