• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lionsteel T5 - TRC K1S - BRKT Rampless Gunny

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
Here are three nice fixed blades up for sale. If you have an itch to try some steel you haven't tried, these might help you scratch it (Niolox, M390, CPM 3V)

SOLD Knife #1. Lionsteel T5 in Niolox. The handle on the T5 is micarta and is a one-piece design. I have used this knife lightly and it has been resharpened once. It will come with the original box and factory leather sheath. I also sent it off to Eric Lind at Mashed Cat and he built an excellent kydex sheath for it which is a perfect fit. Both sheaths are included with the knife. If you want a blade that is 100% mark-free, this one is not for you, but it is in excellent condition and a screaming deal with the extra sheath priced at $145 SOLD

1htie7F.jpg

v9lbTQc.jpg

SOLD Knife #2. TRC K1S in M390. This blade has black G10 scales and I had to look hard for one in M390. I intended to use this blade, but never got around to it. It needs a new home. Because I was going to use it, I had Eric Lind at Mashed Cat build a kydex sheath for it. It will come with both the original factory leather sheath and the MC kydex sheath with clip. This will also come with the original box and maker's card with specifications. There are some slight kydex insertion marks that are not coming through on the pictures, but I have not used this blade to cut anything, still with the factory sharp edge. Price is $225 SOLD

duIObMu.jpg

twC59o7.jpg

Knife #3. Bark River Rampless Gunny. This knife is in the Ghost Green Jade scales and the steel is CPM3V. This blade has been very lightly used and I have stropped it, but never sharpened it beyond that. The geometry is still factory. There is a very slight discoloration on the logo side of the blade that I suspect is from living in the leather sheath. It is slight, but it is there if you look for it. This knife will come with the original box and the factory leather sheath. I intended for this to be used much more, and so I had Chris Noe at Noe Leather build a beautiful coffin-style leather sheath for it. Chris's sheath has perfect strap-free retention and an X-back for vertical or horizontal carry. The workmanship is excellent. Losing more than a few bucks on this one priced at $190

pZ1eHDY.jpg

0Q0ERhy.jpg

Boilerplate: I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose. Prices are to-your-door. Payment by Paypal Goods & Services please. I prefer to ship domestic only on these, no international. No trade interests. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Knife #2. TRC K1S in M390

I will take it!

Good morning sir. I returned your PM with paypal info.

The TRC is SPF to DavidZ

Edit: The TRC is SOLD! Thank you sir, this will ship today.

Last edited:
Back