• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Liquidation Sale (Prices Reduced)

Long, irrelevant story short: I'm probably dying sometime this year. The "why" isn't something I'd like to get into, but it's led to me shedding unused personal property. I've now gotten around to my Busse collection and these are the few that I'm not wanting to pass to my son, but would rather have money to pay off some bills to ease the transition.

All knives are unused and are included with the factory cardboard, which I have written a brief description of the blade [example: 2nd gen ergo battle mistress tan & black G-10 black finish INFI]

All prices include shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. If you reside elsewhere there will be more fees for shipping to you based upon where you live.

I accept payment via USPS Money Order (only; Not Western Union or Walmart or MoneyGram, etc)

I accept payment via personal check. Shipment will be withheld until payment is cleared by my bank.

I accept payment via PayPal but with an additional $25 fee per transaction (my bank doesn't "trust" PayPal and holds this money for an indefinite period of time until they unilaterally declare it to be valid, so this fee covers my having to argue with management)

Message here in the thread or directly via the site Messaging system or via email at Mohican613@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ERGO MINI MUK $190

Battle Grade, Black Finish, Tan & Black G-10, SR-101

View media item 2840~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2ND GENERATION ERGO BATTLE MISTRESS $450

Black Finish, Tan & Black G-10, INFI

View media item 2837
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB-13 BATTLE GRADE with BuyBrown Sheath $280

Battle Grade, Black Finish, Black Respirene, SR-101, Green Kydex Sheath

View media item 2838View media item 2839~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEEL HEART ERGO with BuyBrown Sheath $430

Tanker Grey, Tan & Black G-10, INFI, Black Kydex Sheath

View media item 2841View media item 2842

SYKCO TRASH-1 $180 [SPF to "argyle1812"]

Black Finish, Black Respirine Handle, SR-101
View media item 2835

Last edited:
When I try to look at the pictures, I get:

BladeForums.com - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

Is it because I'm a free member?

Back