• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LISTED ANOTHER OEM Samsung Wireless Quick Charging Pad for sale & INCIPIO KickStand

Payment via PayPal, USPS SHIPPING Included
PM me on here or email me at Mr.bradlawson@gmail.com
I've decided to list my other Samsung Wireless Quick Charging Pad for sale as well, same exact model and condition and the one pictured!!
READY TO BE USED RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX WITH THOSE NEW GALAXY NOTE 5, SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 and S6+, & THE NEWLY RELEASED SAMSUNG GALAXY S7!!!!!!:cool:
:thumbup::thumbup:

NEWLY LISTED: SAMSUNG OEM WIRELESS FAST CHARGING PAD (from Samsung Store, not like the knockoff's that are flooding eBay and Amazon!!!), NEWEST STYLE= $40

1. BM51BK BLADE AND SCALES, LIKE NEW = SOLD
2. FLYTANIUM PURPLE ANO'D TI DICE (they've been sold out in this color for some time, and they're in new condition at a fraction of the regular price) = SOLD
3. SAMSUNG WIRELESS FAST CHARGING PAD, NEWEST STYLE= SOLD
4. ALUMINUM KNUCKLES= SOLD
5. INCIPIO KICKSTAND CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE = $12

20160308_041430_zpsrznzrfah.jpg

20160308_041524_zpsnfwksuam.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! In case nobody noticed, he beat the 3hr sale deadline by one freakin minute lol! That's skillz! And trust me, I was really gonna raise it back up, not just a selling hoax strategy that a lot of folks do... (yea, you know who you are... )

Thanks so much guys for making all these sales go nice n smooth!
Just went and dropped off at the post office, i'll try to make sure everybody gets their tracking numbers, if not tho dont be shy!

Knuckles SOLD!

Listed my other LNIB Condition Samsung Wireless Quick Charger! And Incipio QuickStand Case Still Available!!

Knuckles SOLD!

Listed my other LNIB Condition Samsung Wireless Quick Charger!

I'll take the Samsung Wireless Quick Charger.

Email sent

03/14/16 Hello BigBrad75. If this item is still available I would like to buy it. Thx

Last edited:
Back