• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LNIB Winkler/Williams Hira Zukuri O-Tanto 9"SOLD

Box_Opener

Gold Member
Hello BF,

For sale today is a LNIB Winkler/Williams Hira Zukuri O-Tanto. As cool as it is, I like the special mission dagger more and I don't need two Winkler/Williams knives I won't use. This is from the most recent April run. It hasn't cut anything. I only took it out of the box to take photos. It has all of the goodies including the patch and etc. I'm asking $SOLD, which is what I paid. Paypal strongly preferred. First "I'll take it" gets it. I can ship today if this sells by 4, otherwise I'll ship tomorrow.

Trade interests: Beck, Gossman,Turley

Thank you!

Box_Opener

Zukuri LNIB.jpg

Zukuri long.jpg

Product Blurb and Specs from the manufacturer

HZO 003 | Hira Zukuri O-Tanto 9"​

The HZO series is the big brother to our battle tested HZT. Featuring a 9” blade with a broader profile allowing for greatly increased cutting performance and excellent penetration capability. The name O-Tanto refers to tanto in the larger end of the traditional size spectrum. These were fierce blades that were preferred by some of the most notable Samurai in history. This piece stays true to the spirit of the originals, but with the advantages of modern materials. The combination of 80CrV2 high-carbon steel, and Daniel Winkler’s expert craftsmanship, make for a true workhorse that is exceedingly tough and resilient while maintaining excellent edge retention.

Blade Material: 80CrV2
Blade Length: 9” | 229mm
Blade Width: 1.3” | 34mm
Blade Thickness: 0.2” | 5mm
Blade Shape: Hira Zukuri
Finish: Caswell
Handle Material: Green Micarta
Handle Length: 5” | 127mm
Handle Thickness: 0.8” | 21mm
Handle Width: 1.35” | 34mm
Overall length: 14” | 356mm
Sheath: Leather with kydex core
Clip: Kydex Clip Plate with steel clip
Batch Number: 003
Batch Quantity: 100
Release date: April 2022
Made in: Boone, NC USA by Winkler Knives

Last edited:
I will take it with Pay-Pal G&S for $500. please and thank you if that works for you.

Last edited:
Back