Lunar Landing . . . The meaning of the Chrysocolla Stone

expidia1

Gold Member
I had a large LL delivered to me 2 days ago. Brand new. A member on the CRK FB forum waited 8 months for his to ship and when it finally arrived he figured he is already using his EDC which is a Seb 21 CF over past 8 months, so he sold the LL to me as he could not bear to potentially mark up this LL up.

Interesting note about the Chrysocolla stone . . . a few people that I've shown the LL to asked me about the stone, so I Wiki'd it. Interesting read . . . Excerpt off Wiki: "its color discharges negative energies, calms and allows truth and wisdom to surface and be heard" . . .

Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 9.42.34 AM.png

Last edited:
Cool. Thank for posting. I have had on order since their announcement. Hoping it will come in soon.

Just talked to the shop. The 31 CCGs will be at least June 2020 before shipping starts.

Check out the coloring of this stone of a LL pic that someone posted on the FB CRK forum. Damn, this one is really nice. It actually looks like the earth. Mine's just green :(
IMG_0564.png

Update: Ya, I was all wrong and way off on my comment above on my LL stone's color from another poster's LL example above.

I must have only briefly looked at it after receiving it and then put it back into its case, so it must have been in the light I was looking at it in that day. I just placed it near some window light and its even a cloudy day too, but my coloring is spectacular. It does look like the Astronaut is viewing the earth from the moon. :thumbsup:
(ignore the white reflections of the window)

Mine:
IMG_0637.jpg

Last edited:
Back