Lurking

I have been lurking around in this forum for a while . Thanks for the information. I have drooling over a BK9 for a while . But between car repairs and not really having a need for that size knife very often I have not picked one up.

I am fairly stubborn when I like something. I will get one eventually. Just not at the moment. Got to fix a serious oil leak in my car.

I have been lurking around in this forum for a while . Thanks for the information. I have drooling over a BK9 for a while . But between car repairs and not really having a need for that size knife very often I have not picked one up.
Welcome Friend. Glad you posted

I just bought a sulky for my gravely 2 wheel tractor and quick hitch set for my Grillo walking tractor . So that was most of my "fun/outdoor stuff " cash for the moment

I have the newest gravely I have ever owned now . I have a 94 -95 professional 12. I was given this one. I have had several L series over the years. This is the first Wisconsin built tractor I have had . I was raised within about 30 miles from the Dunbar W.V factory and everyone who lived in the country had one I can remember using an LI with a rotary plow when I was 13-14 years old I have a Italian made Grillo g85d that is probably a more versatile machine that I bought new 8 years ago

wnMOFaE.jpg

My 2 walk behind tractors #eveled.

Well the repair to the car was less than expected. My lovely wife twisted my arm to force me by myself something fun:confused: so I have BK9 inbound

Nice tractors! None of mine have the steering brake. But I do have 2 steering sulkies. It’s like driving the ladder on a fire truck. The newer ones are nice and powerful but the balance on an old L is magical. Thanks for the pictures.

Your wife is a good one! Congrats on the new knife.

Nice tractors! None of mine have the steering brake. But I do have 2 steering sulkies. It’s like driving the ladder on a fire truck. The newer ones are nice and powerful but the balance on an old L is magical. Thanks for the pictures.

Your wife is a good one! Congrats on the new knife.
That is the first one I have had with a Kohler engine I have weight on the bushhog deck and the snow blade I was not sure about the steering brakes until I got a mower deck. The thing is nearly zero turn using the brakes. The Grillo runs dirt working implements as shown once you get the mower deck on , you pull 3 pins lift the control rods squeeze a lever on the handlebars the rotate 180 re attach to control rods and the mower deck runs out front like the Gravely. I am looking forward to getting my knife
I carry a SAK Walker and or a #6 opinel for folders Mora Eldris and Kansbol for fixed blades but I just want a BHK ( Big Honkin' Knife)

You can't not have a 9. Nothing quite like a well loved 9:

Back