M1

molletta

Gold Member
M1

18839804_10210128752439493_2064989684429485054_o.jpg

Nice to see the newest addition to the M series!

M390 steel and an overall length of 6.7 inches. I love it.

Release date?

Very nice indeed... Just when I'm about to pull the trigger on an M4 there's even another nice choice to consider.
What's the blade length and blade thickness on these?

I'm in for sure.

It would be nice to have a kydex sheath option.

I was able to handle these at Blade. I loved the size of these. The sheath is even pefectly pocketable. I really eanted to pick one up but the funds were limited. This should be a great lil edc for those interested.

I was able to handle these at Blade. I loved the size of these. The sheath is even pefectly pocketable. I really eanted to pick one up but the funds were limited. This should be a great lil edc for those interested.

What was the price on them?

What was the price on them?

Higher than it will be once released here in the states. I noticed most dealers had their prices near or at full msrp. They were asking $220 at Blade.

I actually joked with owner that I could buy a M4 at near $100 cheaper. He didn't believe me and I showed him the online price.

I'm guessing it will be around $125-$140 at CollectorKnives if he gets a run.

Higher than it will be once released here in the states. I noticed most dealers had their prices near or at full msrp. They were asking $220 at Blade.

I actually joked with owner that I could buy a M4 at near $100 cheaper. He didn't believe me and I showed him the online price.

I'm guessing it will be around $125-$140 at CollectorKnives if he gets a run.

Yowch, that actually kind of puts a damper on my burning desire to get to BLADE one of these years...

Yowch, that actually kind of puts a damper on my burning desire to get to BLADE one of these years...

I kind of expected it. Supply is limited, demand is high, folks are excited to be there. I would probably charge the full MSRP as well. Folks still bought them. Heck I bought another brand at full retail bc/ it had not been released yet and I was there. The Show is an experience well worth it even if you dont buy anything. I would recommend going if you can on a Friday with Vip tickets.

As for the M1, I have my edc fixed blade rotation but these are really tempting. It all depends on the price once it hits the dealers, but I wouldnt pay over the price of what I can get an M4.

Last edited:
I kind of expected it. Supply is limited, demand is high, folks are excited to be there. I would probably charge the full MSRP as well. Folks still bought them. Heck I bought another brand at full retail bc/ it had not been released yet and I was there. The Show is an experience well worth it even if you dont buy anything. I would recommend going if you can on a Friday with Vip tickets.

As for the M1, I have my edc fixed blade rotation but these are really tempting. It all depends on the price once it hits the dealers, but I wouldnt pay over the price of what I can get an M4.

Was this mostly from manufacturers, or did retailers/dealers have their prices adjusted upwards, too? Still worth going for all the custom work, so many makers put in overtime to have full tables for BLADE, stuff you might have to wait all year to see otherwise.

Both manufacturers and dealers had their prices pretty high.

Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh. I thought the M1 was larger. I want a LionSTEEL with a blade around ~5.5" long. Guess I'm back to looking for a T5. I hope to make it my future all around woods knife.

I love this. If it's priced similarly to the M4, I'll definitely be getting one to match my M4.

They also put a post up on their Facebook profile and it is on their website. However lamnia lists the availability as September.

molletta molletta : Does this one have the same 60 hrc secondary hardened M390 steel as the M4?

I really like this knife. The titanium bead as well. Would be cool to be able to buy this as an accessory. :)

Back