• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

M9 LE with Sheath, CG BB13, CG Park Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0000001.jpg I'm selling a few.

All prices are shipped and Paypal'd. CONUS only. First "I'll take it" here in this thread gets the item. Follow up promptly with a pm or email. Please do not post in this thread unless you are calling dibs on an item. Use pm or email for any questions or comments.

First is my M9 LE. Low number. It doesn't appear to have been used, but it does have some scratches from the Buy Brown sheath. $400

Next is my CG BB13. Tanker blade with tan handle. INFI steel. This knife has been used and the edge shows no damage. Still sharp. $360. (SOLD)

Last is this CG Park Ranger. Black coated INFI blade with tan canvas. Unused. I planned on stripping this one but never did. $260. (SOLD)

Last edited:
Hello - Can't write on your wall to ask for your email address. Can you please let me know what it is? Feel free to write it on my wall if you prefer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back