1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Magazine holder recommendations

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by Charlie_K, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    Can anyone recommend a good, single pouch magazine carrier that slips onto the belt? Something that can hold a Glock 19 magazine and looks as inconspicuous as a pouch for a multi-tool, cellphone, or similar everyday item? A lot of the ones I'm finding are polymer, open topped, mounted on paddles, or hold multiple magazines. That's all well and fine, but I'm looking for something a little more discrete than that.

2. Boxer .45

Boxer .45

Jan 11, 2015
  3. TOMBSTONE

TOMBSTONE

Oct 31, 1998
    Oops, sorry just reread your post and gave you wrong information.Your looking for stuff more discreet.
    Disregard my post

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  4. Converge

Converge Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Since you said "Pouch for a multi tool" I will tell you that the leather button sheath for my Leatherman fits my glock 19 magazine perfectly and that is exactly what I use it for.

[​IMG]

5. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    Which model of sheath though?

6. Converge

Converge Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Its the sheath that came with my Leatherman Super Tool 300.