MagnaCut Run 2023 (delays carried it over to 2024)

Can you weld 2 pieces together? I'd totally be down for some 3/16.... All joking aside that edchef xl looks awesome. Do you have a EDButcher xl yet? Something in a steep Tonto?

David, do you have a hardness spec out for this batch yet?

are they all going to be the same, or if some person wants a machete can theirs be lower, and can the chefs be higher?

Thanks.

What sort of delivery date range are we looking at? Not a hard spec but, reasonable guesstimate? Basically, looking at planning for final payment timeframe so I don't end up in a financial crunch with cyclical expenses like taxes and insurance or possibly impacting a summer vacation. THANKS!

Can you make a custom bushing equipped balisong blade for a krake raken out of this stuff if you have handles pivot pins and trainer blade provided for reference.

The sheet is now in the possession of Jarod Todd, and I have emailed him the CAD file with all the designs nested on the sheet. Between Empire Outfitters, commissions, ROFRS, collaborations, some of my own existing designs and others I'm releasing and/or developing this year, I ended up with 86 blades total on the sheet, my largest volume in a single run to date. To anyone who was looking to get on the run and didn't make it onto the sheet this time, thank you for your interest, and hopefully I'll be able to serve you in the future.

The sheet is now in the possession of Jarod Todd, and I have emailed him the CAD file with all the designs nested on the sheet. Between Empire Outfitters, commissions, ROFRS, collaborations, some of my own existing designs and others I'm releasing and/or developing this year, I ended up with 86 blades total on the sheet, my largest volume in a single run to date. To anyone who was looking to get on the run and didn't make it onto the sheet this time, thank you for your interest, and hopefully I'll be able to serve you in the future.
Any pices in the left over steel that could be made into folder blades?

Congrats David. This is awesome and well deserved,

Back