Magnum EU-17s Tonight!!!! (Saturday)

Jerry Busse

We will be posting the "GO" button here and on our website forum. . . .

These should go pretty fast, I believe that there are only around 28 of these available. . . I will get an exact number for you tomorrow . . . If you want matching serial numbers and you get in on this special, we will do our best to match numbers for you, even if your number is higher than the amount that we have. . . So, for example, you could get a Magnum EU-17 with the number "38" on it if you need it to match your # "38" Serial Numbered Standard EU-17.

Look for the start of the action around 9:00 or 10:00 pm EST. . . . .

We might have the "Mini EU-17s" for you tomorrow night as well. . . not sure yet. We have VERY VERY few of those, certainly not enough to make a special offer of their own.

Good luck boys!!!

Jerry

I'll be there....
I'll be there....
Just call my name....
and....
I'll be there....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

fur christ sake, i was thinkning this was the go button, i need ffod, starved,

idahoskunk said:
fur christ sake, i was thinkning this was the go button, i need ffod, starved,
Yeah.... and its late.... you need sleep.... your getting sleepy... sleepier... and sleepier..... :yawn: Just leave this special offer to me... I make sure there's some left for you.... trust me... yeah that's the ticket... Trust me :cool:

My birthday is November 8th if anyone wants to give me a Magnum EU-17 I wouldn't turn it down ;)

Man Jerry, doing this so soon after the Monkey's isn't gonna let me get in on this one. Damn. Those things are sweet.

NervousXtian said:
My birthday is November 8th if anyone wants to give me a Magnum EU-17 I wouldn't turn it down ;)

Man Jerry, doing this so soon after the Monkey's isn't gonna let me get in on this one. Damn. Those things are sweet.

We do take trades on first born!!!! ;)

I'll have one of those in 7mo's Jerry. (our first actually)

Let me ask the wife.

OUCH.

That was a terrible idea.

If I can land a Magnum EU-17, it'll be like having a katana/wakizashi combo. :D

grnamin said:
If I can land a Magnum EU-17, it'll be like having a katana/wakizashi combo. :D

Is that anything like the Egg Foo Young/Bourbon Chicken skewer combo? That's really good especially with the House special fried rice. LOL

Rob

Dang! Special offer right in the middle of the Auburn-Ole Miss game.

Oh, well, maybe the Tigers will have it well in control by then. I'll be here waiting, in any case.

By the way, this is MikeH on my son's cable modem. Going for speed tonight!

Back