• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

****Mark McCoun Combat Hawk w/Custom Sheath****

Hi Guys! Today I'm selling (1) of my Custom Hawks. All Prices include CONUS shipping & Paypal fees, and my Paypal is scotts@reeve-knight.com. This Hawk has NEVER been carried, used in any way, and it has had an edge put on it, so now it's super sharp.

This beauty is hand forged from 4140. 17" ash shaft with a 4" cutting edge and a sharpened beard and top edge, and comes with a very nice custom Badger Claw Leatherworks sheath. This Hawk came with some paracord wrapped on part of the handle, which I removed - so the Hawk comes as you see it here - I was going to put a nice leather wrap on it, but never got to it - so you can install your own paracord wrap or leather, or nothing, or whatever you damn well please.

It feels great in hand, this Mark McCoun guy really knows what he's doing! And importantly, this piece is by Mark himself, not one of his sons, though his sons do excellent work as well.
I'm letting her go for $127! - Firm, the Hawk & my pricing.
37076743582_f943148e09_b.jpg
37076744462_d52676a183_b.jpg
37076744532_51c5409ec4_b.jpg
37076745332_e891dc1abc_b.jpg

Again, my PayPal is scotts@reeve-knight.com. Please post something like "I'll take it" in this sales thread, that way it'll pop up on my email & I'll see it right away. You can PM additionally, but I really prefer that most communication is done via this sales thread - thanks guys!

Back