• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mayo Stellite 6K neck knife

I have a near mint condition Tom Mayo Stellite 6K neck knife with a handrubbed finish on both the blade and handle for sale. This necker is a one-piece knife; both the blade and the handle are constructed from a single piece of Stellite. Like all of Tom's knives, this one demonstrates superior quality fit and finish.

The Mayo necker listed here has never been carried or sharpened, and it still has its original edge from Tom. It has been used to open an envelope or two, but it is still as sharp as it came, which is sharper than any Mayo or 6K knife that I have ever handled before. It has some very light handling scratches on the handle, and it did not come with a sheath.

I got this one direct from Tom not too long ago. It is a great knife, but I've since discovered that one-piece neckers aren't quite my style, so I will let this one go to a better home.

***SOLD***

The specs:

Condition: Near mint
Blade length: 3 1/8" from tip to handle
Overall length: 7"
Blade thickness: 1/8"
Blade steel: Stellite 6K
Blade finish: Handrubbed
Edge: Plain
Handle material: Stellite 6K, handrubbed
Sheath: None

1131873609-Mayo_6K_Necker_1.jpg

1131873620-Mayo_6K_Necker_2.jpg

1131873630-Mayo_6K_Necker_3.jpg

For payment, I prefer USPS money orders, but I will also accept PayPal and cash (at your own risk). If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but the payment has to be sent with a PayPal-confirmed address (including the green "confirmed" marker) listed in the invoice, and I will only ship to that PayPal-confirmed address. I will only accept a personal check if I know you, and I reserve the right to wait for it to clear before I ship.

Cash is king, since I have bills to pay, but I am dying to get a Galyean flipper, so I will happily consider any potential trade involving one. I may also consider the following trades (+ or - cash):

JL Williams framelocks or flippers
Carson Model 26
Stellite or damascus C2O
Other Carson folders with handrubbed or damascus blades
Onion flippers
Munroe folders
Mayo medium or large damascus TNT
Marlowe SOF-A4 or SOF-A2 or bali
Blackwood Curr
29 Knives
Dobruski balis
Bogi flippers (except Mini-Cobra)
Rick Hinderer Firetac with damascus or 6K blade or Fire Whirl bali
Burke Mini-Resurrection with handrubbed blade
Fraley Torrent framelock flipper

I may also consider trades for other custom folders not listed above. However, I am not interested in serrated blades, production knives, or fixed blades other than small (less than 5" blade) Hossoms at this point in time.

Feel free to post, email, or PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the trade offer, but I had a couple of people with cash email in before you. If the knife falls through, I'll get in touch with you.

Back