• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MD Crux, BM 940-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

Only getting rid of this to fund other another knife purchase, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades- only looking for a Large CRK Sebenza 21 Drop Point Black micarta

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

North Arm Knives Skaha 2 CF

This knife is BNIB. Comes with original box, paperwork, and cards. Got the knife in this week direct from North Arms. Best action ever. If it was as large as a CRK knife this would throw out all my knives from EDC rotation. But have to let this one go due to its smaller size being incompatible with my XL hands. Being that this is brand new and wait list no longer available, I am just trying to get back what I bought it for. No need to upcharge a premium.
Their prices have gone up. Asking $250.00 SOLD

Massdrop/FF Crux Juggernaut

This knife is in good condition, marks througout the ti, edge has been stropped. This was an edc, but and has one or two scratches on the blade that only can be seen if the light is directly on it. Comes with original padded zip case. Price reflects conditon.
Asking $80.00

Southern Grind Spider Monkey (USA Made Blade Exclusive) S35VN
WITHDRAWN

This is also in excellent condition, knife has factory unused edge, carried a little bit, but its bigger brother beat it out on the carry rotation. This is the USA made blade exclusive with Blue anodized ti liners and red G10 handles. Knife blade centering slightly favors the lock side. Comes with all original packaging. Asking

Benchmade 560BK-1 Super Freek

This knife was recently bought off the exchange, knife is Brand new and unused, took them out and inspected it, good even grinds, centered blade, and no blade play. Comes with box and baggie. Asking $150.00

Benchmade 940-1
This knife was recently bought off the exchange, knife is brandnew and unused. Spot on centering, superb action (with NO BLADE PLAY!!!) and even blade grinds. Comes with box and baggie. Asking $175.00

skaha.jpg

skaha1.jpg

See my other sale:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...k-pelican-knife-case-oakley-holbrook.1696902/

Last edited:
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

Only getting rid of this to fund other another knife purchase, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades- only looking for a Large CRK Sebenza 21 Drop Point Black micarta

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

North Arm Knives Skaha 2 CF

This knife is BNIB. Comes with original box, paperwork, and cards. Got the knife in this week direct from North Arms. Best action ever. If it was as large as a CRK knife this would throw out all my knives from EDC rotation. But have to let this one go due to its smaller size being incompatible with my XL hands. Being that this is brand new and wait list no longer available, I am just trying to get back what I bought it for. No need to upcharge a premium.
Their prices have gone up. Asking $250.00 SOLD

Massdrop/FF Crux Juggernaut

This knife is in good condition, marks througout the ti, edge has been stropped. This was an edc, but and has one or two scratches on the blade that only can be seen if the light is directly on it. Comes with original padded zip case. Price reflects conditon.
Asking $80.00

Southern Grind Spider Monkey (USA Made Blade Exclusive) S35VN
WITHDRAWN

This is also in excellent condition, knife has factory unused edge, carried a little bit, but its bigger brother beat it out on the carry rotation. This is the USA made blade exclusive with Blue anodized ti liners and red G10 handles. Knife blade centering slightly favors the lock side. Comes with all original packaging. Asking

Benchmade 560BK-1 Super Freek

This knife was recently bought off the exchange, knife is Brand new and unused, took them out and inspected it, good even grinds, centered blade, and no blade play. Comes with box and baggie. Asking $150.00

Benchmade 940-1
This knife was recently bought off the exchange, knife is brandnew and unused. Spot on centering, superb action (with NO BLADE PLAY!!!) and even blade grinds. Comes with box and baggie. Asking $175.00

View attachment 1237232

View attachment 1237234

See my other sale:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...k-pelican-knife-case-oakley-holbrook.1696902/

Hello,
Is the 940-1 still available? Don't see any postings after one a month ago asking about trade.
I'd be interested in straight purchase. Does it have factory edge and how good it is.
I have Knifeworks Exclusive Spyderco Military C36GGRP, Green G10, CTS240P, purchased Dec 2017, brand new in the box, never carried, perfect condition if you have any interest in a trade. It's just too big for me at 4" blade. Like to carry smaller and very much like my CF Spider Monkey that gets the most pocket time lately.
Thank you

Hello,
Is the 940-1 still available? Don't see any postings after one a month ago asking about trade.
I'd be interested in straight purchase. Does it have factory edge and how good it is.
I have Knifeworks Exclusive Spyderco Military C36GGRP, Green G10, CTS240P, purchased Dec 2017, brand new in the box, never carried, perfect condition if you have any interest in a trade. It's just too big for me at 4" blade. Like to carry smaller and very much like my CF Spider Monkey that gets the most pocket time lately.
Thank you
Hello, I did a relisted this knife and it sold shortly after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back