• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Medford Slim Midi Marauder, bronze/PVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankki

Gold Member
Now SOLD!

A very well and very precisely built knife- yet I'm not quite bonding fully with it. May as well sell it.

Drop point S35VN blade, titanium handles tumbled and broze ano'ed. Blade, clip and all hardware PVD coated. Rather tasty, actually.

Knife is never used, never sharpened, never carried. I've done openings and closings with it to get it to break in - knife is already quite a bit smoother than when it first arrived. I highly recommend the claw grip method of disengaging the lock (see last pic), as the lockbar is very stiff. Haven't touched the pivot or the screws, because Greg Medford does terrible things to people who mess with his knives. Lockup and centering are spot-on exemplary.

Comes with everything it's supposed to; sleeve, hard case, paperwork, dog tag, business card.

Knife is located in Finland and is for sale in the European Union only.

Price is SOLD! shipped with tracking, all in. PayPal for payments (none of that friends & family nonsense, it's goods and services so you pay for goods and services, yes?)

Know all your local laws and regulations before purchasing. If this knife is illegal where you live and some evil official persons take it away, it's honestly not my problem and none of my concern. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please, etc., and so on and so forth, yada yada yada.

Any questions, feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

vYXfwQC.jpg

O9tuonP.jpg

1rsZJlE.jpg

Ifqhg0p.jpg

3XrdIqU.jpg

gZvDCbE.jpg

sYRlWda.jpg

QE1Efpp.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop. Let's say an even SOLD!

Last edited:
Always wanted to try a Medford. Would you be interested in a trade perhaps?

I've got a used and fully black coated Ferrum Forge Masterblaster to offer (coating on clip and blade is a little worn) which I bought for $550 and was going to put up for sale for $400.

Only 200 were made so they're relatively hard to find, and can quite easily be returned to new condition by sending it back to FFKW for a fresh coating.

If interested, you can contact me at rhah.music@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back