Merchandising to the max - History Channel: Forged in Fire

I was walking through my local store tonight I had to stop and do a double take.......I mean come on History your better then that. :oops::D

IMG_20190312_175740.jpg

Last edited:
I having been thinking lately that the whole world is just one big commercial. Years ago we got rid of cable and I dont watch the news or listen to the radio.

I am 32 and I am sick to my stomach from being marketed to. Often let down because they prey on our Insecurities and fears and passions.

Right now I'm working on a 7 peice steak knife set for my wife and I think being over marketed to has pushed me to be more self reliant and make more things and need less

I having been thinking lately that the whole world is just one big commercial. Years ago we got rid of cable and I dont watch the news or listen to the radio.

I am 32 and I am sick to my stomach from being marketed to. Often let down because they prey on our Insecurities and fears and passions.

Right now I'm working on a 7 peice steak knife set for my wife and I think being over marketed to has pushed me to be more self reliant and make more things and need less

For only $49.95 I can teach you how to be even more self-reliant.

Hmm, ...
"...Forged in Fire™ Cutlery warrants that, for up to 50 years after purchase, if used as instructed, will not have any deformities in material or construction. If at any point within 50 years after purchase, should any defects develop that are a result of faulty workmanship or materials,Forged in Fire Cutlery will replace theForged in Fire Cutlery product..."
Guess that's one company which intends to be around for a while :)

My kids would love that Pigs in a Blanket maker next to it. Going to have to check that out!

My fiance loves that section. We see something we laugh at every time we go in there. But I knew everybody on here would get a kick out of those high end "forged" knives.:rolleyes::D

Wish they had a display monitor showing them do bone chips, pig and salmon slices, and the hydraulic strength test on those knives.

But it's the History channel for crying out loud. You would think that a channel devoted to broadcasting only pawn shop and picker shows would be more cognizant about maintaining their own branding of quality educational programming.

Oh right, Never mind.
ORIGINAL.jpg

Back