Micarta Monday - Traditional Knives Only, Please

I only have two micarta scaled knives.

Rough Rider RR360
z2MjG4U.jpg

Camco
b5pFOOM.jpg

Last Micarta Monday you all posted some wonderful pics in this thread!
Thanks to all the contributors, I really enjoyed it!
Today, I'd like to show this Micarta Humpback Whittler. I only rarely post a pic of a knife I don't actually have but, I'm so excited that this one is on it's way that... well, here it is.
LT9XEd5.jpg

seller's pic

Last edited:
Last Micarta Monday you all posted some wonderful pics in this thread!
Thanks to all the contributors, I really enjoyed it!
Today, I'd like to show this Micarta Humpback Stockman. I only rarely post a pic of a knife I don't actually have but, I'm so excited that this one is on it's way that... well, here it is.
LT9XEd5.jpg

seller's pic
Don't see a lot of Micarta Case Knives. Nice snag.

Thanks John.:thumbsup: I had to go back and change "Stockman" to "Whittler" in the above post. :confused:
I thought they looked like a smart design and for some reason I wanted the micarta. I kept putting off buying one and suddenly they were gone. Now I'll find out if the semi-hidden tangs and wide frame makes for a good whittler.:D

I didn’t know where to post this, so I figured this thread could use some love. Here are 3 canvas micarta GEC’s. A 2-blade 77 Northfield Barlow, an 81 Tidioute Bull Moose and a 43 Tidioute Oregon Trapper.

EO5DLAEh.jpg

Here’s where it gets interesting. I took the following picture last spring when I first got my #43, and haven’t had the #81 out since. Look how much the canvas micarta on the Oregon Trapper has darkened through frequent use in the last year. It’s hard to believe it’s the same knife.

PzIHmaQh.jpg

Not bad, Paul, but the blade needs a little polishing. :eek: Is the sheath elephant hide? An awesome package! :thumbsup:

Back