• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech HALO II - Vero Beach Era-WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneHawk

Gold Member
I have for sale, a vintage Vero Beach era Microtech HALO II with a date of 10/97. The blade is flawless and has never been used or sharpened. The body and deployment button have a few scuffs on it, as shown in the pictures. The scuffs are from the old style kydex sheath. I do not have the sheath or original box. However, I will include a padded carrying case for the HALO. I am asking $700 including shipping and fees or best offer. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1s0ZfOT

Last edited:
Yes, it’s still available. I’m really only looking to sell, but you can shoot an offer.

I apologize, it took me forever to find this thread again. I have an ultratech 2 new in the box I would trade straight across or two spyderco Damascus folders. If you could email me at eddiejames55@yahoo.com or text me at +12183499008. I would respond faster. The format here isn’t the most user friendly on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back