• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Midwest Industries AK Handguards, Khyber Customs Slotted + Glock, AR, AK parts

Please take questions to PM. I can provide additional pictures if requested. Good discounts with combined shipping available for multiple items since I’d like to move this stuff, just ask. Willing to deal on anything you see here. Terms of payment are PayPal G/S with no comments. Crossposted so timestamp wins.

Trade offers entertained
AR, AK related items
Mags, ammo

03YZbIC.jpg

Midwest Industries AK Handguards - sold
These came factory installed on my SAM7R and are a direct take-off. I’d say they’re 99% condition as this gun sat in a safe for years before I bought it recently. Comes with all mounting hardware. Will fit stamped or milled AKs and felt extremely solid when they were mounted.

foK2iaT.jpg

Bulgarian AKM wood lower HG - very nice condition - $25 shipped

Khyber Customs Slotted AKM Upper HG - SOLD

uyuQdO3.jpg

AR Spare Part Package - $30 shipped
Includes:
USGI barrel nut
(2) Milspec standard safety levers
Seekins Precision bolt catch
A2 pistol grip
Ergo pistol grip

(1) Vickers Tactical Extended Magazine Catch for Gen 4 Glock 20,21 size pistols and (1) Vickers Tactical Extended Magazine Catch for Gen 4 Glock 17,19 size pistols – $22 shipped for both, $10 for both with the purchase of anything else
Both of these were briefly installed and removed because they’re not my cup of tea. The one for the 17,19 had a little sandpapering done to it because it was catching on something in my frame, but sold as is.

Romanian WASR 10 stock, handguards, pistol grip - $25 shipped OBO
Direct take-offs of a new manufactured WASR I bought this year. The stock does have a crack on the top from where I hit it on the sides while trying to remove it from the receiver. Could be a practice repair project for someone or if they just want the buttplate and swivel removed I could do that and trash the stock. The handguards and pistol grip are fine. Willing to work with someone if they want this, but don’t want to just throw it out.

UTG Picatinny Clamp Mount - $5 with the purchase of anything else.

(2) 14x1 LH slant brakes - $10 for both with the purchase of anything else

Last edited:
Back