Mike Irie new Sport series, photos....

Well, some of you have asked if Mike Irie had a web page, well he has yet to get a computer but is very close to buying one, a Gateway maybe, in the meantime I asked him if he'd mind if I posted some photos of his new Sport series, they are all Stag handle with sheaths and about a 3 1/4" blade and 6 1/2" overall.
This photo is from Weyer of Toledo and is in the latest Cutting Edge, I called Amy Presley to make sure it would be ok to post the photo, she said no problem, The Cutting Edge is part of AG Russell and their phone number is 800-255-9034. Mike Irie's phone number is 719-578-9226. I've got a call in to Bud Lang about his Feb issue, that has more photos, want to get his permission first and you'all can let me know if you'd like to see them anyway?

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/irie2.jpg">
irie2.jpg
</a>
Enjoy, I have the Sport 400, 1000 and had the 100, the 400 and 100 are shown in the next photo coming if I get permission.

G2

------------------
When a fellow says, "it ain't the money but the principle of the thing,"
it's the money.
F. McKinney Hubbard

www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/blades.html

[This message has been edited by Gary W. Graley (edited 11 May 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Spark (edited 17 May 1999).]

Gary,
Thanks for posting the pictures.
I bought the Sport 600 off Mike at the New York Custom Show.
A very well-made, elegant, little knife.
Doc

I know what you mean, I'm tempted to get that Sport 700 Hawkbill shaped rascal. The ones I have now have nice stag handles and they cut well.

G2

Hopefully I'll get a message from Bud Lang on Monday so I can post the other set of photos,

G2

Got a hold of Mr. Lang this morning, Editor of Knives Illustrated and he gave his permission to post this photo in the Forum, as you can see in the photo it was taken by Weyer of Toledo. This is from the February 1999 Issue. Thanks Bud!
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/irie.jpg">
irie.jpg
</a>

G2

Back