• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* SOLD * MKM Makro in custom leather sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just got this in, made a solid leather sheath for her and also just put a convex edge on it as well, cuts much nicer now. And of course, my bobtail fob on it too with a Viking rune bead accent. The sheath is snug, but because of the knifes design there isn't a guard that I can make it snap into place, so it relies on a compression fit. The knife rests deep enough in the sheath that it is secure for carry.

Price on this whole setup shipped in the USA is $140 which is basically giving the sheath away, but since I don't have the magnetic sheath it came with, I need to provide you something to carry it in and I prefer something that I made anyways.

Price dropping it down to $old shipped in the USA

Payment by US Postal money order or check if I know you as I don't have paypal.

here's more detail about this knife on the Knife Center site

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

The welt on this consists of three layers with the center one that goes down and around the knife, the top and bottom provide clearance for you to insert the knife easier into the sheath, I put my finger on the end of the blade near the tip to guide it into the sheath.

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Dropping it down to $old
G2

Last edited:
Price Drop to $old
G2

Last edited:
Thanks, email sent now.