Model 3-5"

Kenneth J Burley

Gold Member
Just picked up my first Randall from original owner that purchased from Nordic knives. Unused and mint condition. I'm impressed with the quality and beauty of it. The one hang up for me is the trailing point, as I'm a drop point guy. Would like to possibly find a model 5 instead or maybe sell outright. Not sure how to price but it's unused without the wait and sold for 650 from Nordic (invoice in last pic)
Would appreciate any info you Randall wise folks may have.

Just picked up my first Randall from original owner that purchased from Nordic knives. Unused and mint condition. I'm impressed with the quality and beauty of it. The one hang up for me is the trailing point, as I'm a drop point guy. Would like to possibly find a model 5 instead or maybe sell outright. Not sure how to price but it's unused without the wait and sold for 650 from Nordic (invoice in last pic)
Would appreciate any info you Randall wise folks may have.
I would contact Nordic.
You may be able to trade your knife for something you like that they have in stock.
(Admittedly not much there that would suit you at the moment)
That way you could have minimal outlay and get what you want.

If not in stock,they can order for you exactly what you want from RMK.
The people at Nordic are great to deal with,and their customer service is outstanding.:thumbsup:

That's a nice model 3. I have a 3-7" and it is my favorite Randall (so far!). Looks like nickel silver hilt with aluminum spacers, my favorite option. You'll enjoy the nice belly on that knife if you use it.

I make it a point to never buy a knife that I would not, or do not, personally want to use or keep in a collection indefinitely. While I enjoy collecting Randall Made Knives, there are a few I have no use for. Buying knives one does not like, hoping to turn a profit somewhere in-between does not always work out well.

I make it a point to never buy a knife that I would not, or do not, personally want to use or keep in a collection indefinitely. While I enjoy collecting Randall Made Knives, there are a few I have no use for. Buying knives one does not like, hoping to turn a profit somewhere in-between does not always work out well.
Then again, sometimes it does. I bought close to $225,000 worth of RMK's over a ten-year period, sold 'em for closer to a half mil, and paid off my house and all debt. Not saying it's easy, far from it; stress by the boatload and many sleepless nights, but in the end, for me, it was worth the effort. I would strongly suggest that others nor follow suit. I was born under a lucky star 'and' worked my ass off to accomplish a single-minded goal, to be debt free. Others that I sold to spent upwards of a half million in total and later sold for half that.

Back