• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Model 4 Anondized Framelock Flipper SOLD

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one of my Model 4 flippers. It started as a model 2, and I didn't like the size and how it fit in my hand. I extended it a bit and now it fits perfectly.

The blade is S35VN that has been heat treated and cryoed to 60rc. It is hand polished then stonewashed for a cool finish, and sharp as a razor. It runs on bearings and has no play in any direction.

The handle is a framelock made from .140 titanium. I hand sanded all the flats and then anondized it to a purple/blue color. The pocket clip is titanium also, and all hardware is stainless.

It has solid lock up with a carbidized lock face and falls dead center.

Dimensions
Blade - 3 1/2" tip to handle
OAL - 8"
Closed 4 1/2"

Price - sold. shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I will have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Last edited:
Ive been carrying a Bailey PFB almost daily since purchase over a year ago. It beat out a recent Sebenza as my daily carry. Great action and a fun little everday knife. It just fits right. Glad to have this larger Model 4 to carry when the day calls for it.

That's a real beauty I really like those handle scales the way you did them. I can see you selling more of these in the near future.

Received the knife yesterday. What a good looking knife! The action is fast and smooth and oh so satisfying to play with. It'll be carried and used regularly and like my other Baileys, its built to last. Another great knife from Matt.

Positive feedback left.

Back