1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Model Request Thread!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Even though we don't do the dibs lists anymore, I wanted a place where everyone could chime in on what models they're looking to get. So if there is a knife model, or several models you like to get your hands on, post about it here. Right now, we're just making whatever we want, and we're getting a lot of emails from people saying, "aww man, I was really hoping there would be a ---------- in this batch."

Post about it here! We're here to make knives for you guys and we want you to get what you want. We like suggestions. Let us know what you want!

2. mcampisa

mcampisa

Jun 13, 2013
    I don't have any requests for modifications, other than an unlimited supply of money so I can buy several more of these blades!!! Seriously though, I have to tell you, Fletcher Knives are one of the best knives out there. The blades are meticulous in design and very functional!!! You can put these knives through hell and back; they will perform time and time again without fail!! Dylan and his team take their time to craft some best blades out there, all by hand, and not by machine. I have had the pleasure of visiting the facility, and I have to tell you, it was very interesting to see how a true craftsman designs and builds the perfect blade!!! I would recommend a Fletcher Knife to anyone who is looking for a very dependable blade, for any situation!! Keep up the good work guys!!!

3. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome

Oct 17, 2011
    ULYSSES...... :D I'd like to see a Plains Jr as well

4. PatrickKnight

PatrickKnight

Jan 24, 2012
    I want you to start making the Bush Operator XLs again!!

5. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    He won't do that, but I share your desire in a way. I still want an original Bush Operator :)

6. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    I would love to see a Dylan Chopper. BIG, heavy, tapered tang, so very blade heavy, a total chopping beast! Something like a Hatchula on steroids! As a matter of fact, if you want to make a prototype, just make it, box it up and email me a bill! :)

Dylan, have I ever told you how much I love my Hatchula?

-Will

7. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I heard whispers of a large-ish Fletcher knife being drawn up that looks pretty wicked, should be a hell of a chopper :)

8. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome

Oct 17, 2011
    The Bamf is a great beast of a chopper. I destroyed a couple chairs the other day with it.

9. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Ok. So it looks like giant choppers are the way to go.

10. willic

May 13, 2013
    big! Big! BIG!

11. willic

May 13, 2013
    Please Sir

12. wroughndt

wroughndt Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    My first post in your forum and I would like to say, BAMF!!!!

13. willic

May 13, 2013
    When I chop my desk in half, I do NOT want it to go "parang" I want it to go "SMASH".

Maybe the Hatchula should be the larval stage of this BAM! :)

14. Greentimber

Greentimber

Dec 5, 2001
    Or standard BO!

15. willic

May 13, 2013
    Dylan, just in case, you forgot....

BIG, BIG, BIG! The kingkong of choppers..... (with a tapered tang) LMAO

-Will

16. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    I got it. LOL. I went the absolute opposite end of the scale for the knives I'm posting today though. My bad.

17. willic

May 13, 2013
    What are you posting today???

18. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Some wicked ass little Bones Knives.

19. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Have you ever considered a mini-hatchula? Like a 3.5" blade with a full handle?

20. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Never really thought about it. What would be the purpose?