1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Model Request Thread!

Discussion in 'Fletcher Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    General camp work. Camp kitchen prep, even looks like it would be good for skinning small game (rabbits, squirrels, and such). Plus a small(ish) blade with a full size handle is one of my absolute favorite blade designs.

2. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    I'll have to think about that one. I could see it being necessary to do major weight reduction inside the handle to make the balance right while keeping that full size.

3. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Could probably do a tapered tang to do a bulk of the weight reduction.

It's just an idea for a model. I could see it being very handy, and at the 3.5" blade it would be legal in MOST places to carry.

4. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    Dylan, After this request, I'm scared (and rightfully so) to make a request! The Bunkerbuster makes my Hatchla II's look like fingernail trimmers! I have to stand it with the rifles in my gun safe! :) I wanted to stand it in the corner in the bedroom, but I'm afraid my wife will ask, what's that, where did it come from, how much did it cost! LMAO All I can say is CHOP CHOP CHOP

5. BluegrassBrian

BluegrassBrian

Apr 20, 2015
    I'm a fan of Wharncliffe blades... Ever considered doing one? I'd be all over it.

6. Hone

Hone

Apr 15, 2014
    I would be all over a 24/7 in 5/32" CPM154 with a tapered tang, file work and solid pins. :D

7. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Are you coming to Blade Show?

8. Hone

Hone

Apr 15, 2014
    Unfortunately not this year. I just moved to Iowa from North Carolina and now have to be selective when planning trips. Possibly next year though (one can hope).

I have yet to purchase a Fletcher knife but I have quite the collection of Fiddlebacks. I know you guys all work in the same shop and you apprenticed under Andy so that speaks for itself. I was browsing through all of your models and the 24/7 really spoke to me. I saw a 24/7 that matched what I was looking for at Bladeco but it had already been sold. Good looking knife :thumbup:

9. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    We can certainly get you set up with one. Shoot me an email at fletcherknives at gmail dot com and I'll get it marked down.

10. OriginalLawDog

OriginalLawDog

May 19, 2015
    When do you expect to have any Estebans and 24/7 knives out?

11. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    It's going to be a while before I have anymore available knives up for grabs. I'm working on two huge orders right now. However!, In a very short period of time, usamadeblade.com will have some in stock. Shortly after that, there will be a bunch at DLT Trading also.

12. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    I need a 24/7 after how awesome my Esteban II turned out. Bring-em on Dylan.

Phil

13. greatscoot

greatscoot Recalculating..... Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    +1 on the 24/7

14. Eric@DLT

[email protected]

Mar 30, 2015
    We're very excited to get these knives in hand. As soon as we get them in they will be pictured and posted on our site.

15. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Will you have anymore knives available in Bog Oak? I missed that sweet 24/7 that was at USA Blade.

16. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    I answered in pm, but I wanted everyone to see it. Yes, I will definitely do more bog oak. I love that stuff.

17. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    :thumbup: Sounds good Dylan! Hopefully there will be some more Bog Oak 24/7's. ;)