Mokuti Rotablade, Capspin, Squale 1521 and Militaire, Torqbars, Pens and Packs

In need of car repairs and need to recoup funds so these are on the block (no trades please). All prices include shipping but please add 3% for paypal fees. I can send more pictures upon request. Feel free to make an offer, the worst I can say is no. Thanks!

Mokuti Rotablade Stubby with Mokuti grips. New and unused with card and original anodized ti grips. $450
Vmo5Bqd.jpg

Crct6gN.jpg

Teta Tools Mokuti Capspin for Fellhoelter tibolt. New and unused with card and pouch. $sold
DqyTHaA.jpg

f0oN2jf.jpg

Squale 1521 matte black. This has been worn three times and doesn't have a mark on it. Kept great time the few times it was worn. I'm the original owner and comes with box, warranty card from gnomon, hangtag. $620
6uCS84h.jpg

5epsDmS.jpg

RiHZgyz.jpg

Squale 20 Atmos Militaire. This has been worn in rotation, bezel and crystal are perfect but it has a few marks on the case that you can only see in certain angles. There's also a slight mark in the rehaut that was there when I purchased it (pictured to left of minute hand in first photo) A few marks on the bracelet but it's in great shape as it's mostly been worn on the Timefactors Nato which is included. $420
cd6tRVl.jpg

UzH0NA4.jpg

ZumtCCU.jpg

9OLC8tR.jpg

Torqbar Copper with original box/sticker/baggie. This has been used and carried so it has a slight patina and a few dings that are visible in the pictures. $sold
Qj33gKO.jpg

Torqbar Titanium machined finish with original box/sticker/baggie. This has been used and carried. $sold
9JgGiEp.jpg

Torqbar Titanium blasted finish with original box/sticker/baggie. This has been used and carried but couldn't find a mark on it. $100
4v0Enq4.jpg

Goruck GR0 in coyote tan. This has been used for edc but never a challenge and has some marks/dog hair but no rips or tears and is in great shape. Comes with carabiner and leather patch. $sold
JARpuTv.jpg

Fellhoelter Tibolt TAD edition bronze anodized. Comes with original tad box and tube, has been lightly used but not carried. $sold
aGjnuys.jpg

Fellhoelter Tibolt Captn Axel custom. Never used or carried, comes with tube and dog tag. $sold
iaqGlbx.jpg

Fjallraven Rucksack #21 medium in dark olive. Never used or carried, great shape. $sold
GPSY3Bk.jpg

Last edited:
Payment sent per our PM conversation for the TiBolt Captain Axel and the Mokuti Cap spin. Thanks!

I'd like to make an offer on the Fjallraven, could you email me at bpalmero AT yahoo DOT com? Thanks