Off Topic Monday Morning Feel Good Anyone?

Leonardo63

Gold Member
I had something happen and I wanted to put some thought into it in how to say it- Pretty simple though, a Big thank you to an awesome Hog here~ Some may have noticed I'm now a Gold Status participant of the forum.
The reason I'm there is someone sent me a PM to tell me they thought I'd been a good addition to the Busse fam and gifted me the gold.
I just want to point out the fact that there's a lot of awesome people here and obviously very generous with their kindness and I'm quite humbled by it.
I've had a great time becoming a small part of this community and given who my neighbors happen to be, I hope that I always represent well this nutty ass group of addicted, outstanding people.
Lastly, thanks to Justin from PA, and I hope you're not a Penn State fan because I was absolutely ecstatic on Saturday evening but I hope it wasn't at your expense ;) GO BUCKS

I enjoy your outlook and your posts LEO. Great Stuff!
Very Cool forum indeed - cant say enough about it.
C

I had something happen and I wanted to put some thought into it in how to say it- Pretty simple though, a Big thank you to an awesome Hog here~ Some may have noticed I'm now a Gold Status participant of the forum.
The reason I'm there is someone sent me a PM to tell me they thought I'd been a good addition to the Busse fam and gifted me the gold.
I just want to point out the fact that there's a lot of awesome people here and obviously very generous with their kindness and I'm quite humbled by it.
I've had a great time becoming a small part of this community and given who my neighbors happen to be, I hope that I always represent well this nutty ass group of addicted, outstanding people.
Lastly, thanks to Justin from PA, and I hope you're not a Penn State fan because I was absolutely ecstatic on Saturday evening but I hope it wasn't at your expense ;) GO BUCKS

That's great L-63!
I have also met some very good people
here on BF's!

Tho we all have knives as a base interest, we discover more in common...
Be it knives, guns, cars, pets, family...
And that has turned into some valuable friendships!

You look good in Gold L-63, and very cool move Justin!!
Pleased to e-meet you both!
My name is Randy, but they call me Sixx...

And yes, Busse knife Knutz are a fine bunch!
Funny, helpful, accepting, generous, dedicated &
Fiercely Loyal!!

Have a good one all y'all!!

Congratz Leo.
Been a great weekend for sports.
Just did not think at all that OSU would come back and beat PSU....and I'm not even gonna get into Game 5 of the Series lol......Wow.

Congratz Leo.
Been a great weekend for sports.
Just did not think at all that OSU would come back and beat PSU....and I'm not even gonna get into Game 5 of the Series lol......Wow.
I will. Astros never won even a WS game before this year. No team from Texas has ever won the WS. Im a rangers fan but it was easy to like the Astros when they were NL and not competition. Since the rangers suck again it's still easy to pull for the Astros. Somebody gotta bring a WS championship home to us. And especially good for Houston after the hurricanes.

Good week for the cowboys too.

Very Cool gift indeed..:cool:

I think you're in good company. This is a great place. Glad you're a part of it.

I haven’t been a member for that long, but I have been amazed at how warm and welcoming people have been here. Congrats!!

Very cool and good representation of the community. Thanks for making it great everyone.
Congrats Leonardo!:thumbsup:

I too have noticed that blade collectors or hoarders understand each other. Some disagree on what's the best but at the end of the day if your mature and knowledgable enough your open to learn from this community. Not going to argue with people on the internet but I welcome discussions hence why I joined in the first place. Recognition even in this form shows general respect. Something I find is missing these days around. Blade Boss blesses thee. Cheers.

Thanks for all the kind words very much- The feelings and respect are mutual, this is a mighty awesome place and it's the people that make it that is for sure.

Now Murman Murman , about them Cowboys, you see, I grew up in Virginia and when I was a kid me and my friends would ride our bicycles over to this place called "Redskins Park" right near Dulles Airport (it's not there anymore but there's a Holiday Inn still there in the general spot) and we would watch the "The Real Original Hogs" practice and we'd wait in the parking lot for them to come out and we'd talk to them and marvel at our real life hero's so I think you know how I feel about last night :(
fun fact- there's a new Redskins park today (Ashburn) and I used to go hunting all over that area back in the day when it was cornfields and pastures and woods. It's a real shame when you see what urban expansion does to a place. Back in the day it was as rural as Winameg Oh is today.

It's a.great place. You've discovered what we all figured out what we all know....How great this group of hogs is!

I have always enjoyed our conversations, your threads and commintary you are definitely a welcomed addition to the community. Congrats to you and cudos to Justin. :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I will. Astros never won even a WS game before this year. No team from Texas has ever won the WS. Im a rangers fan but it was easy to like the Astros when they were NL and not competition. Since the rangers suck again it's still easy to pull for the Astros. Somebody gotta bring a WS championship home to us. And especially good for Houston after the hurricanes.

Good week for the cowboys too.

Rangers need to move to the AL to keep the dream to an all Texas world series alive. Or resurrect it. Or whatever.

In the mean time, there's still this:

Back