• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Move 'Em Out!! Busse Knives For Sale.

Jaxx

PayPal Accepted, USPS Money orders preferred.

ALL PRICES will include CONUS insured USPS Priority shipping with Signature Confirmation. Additional fees over the cost of CONUS shipping will be charged to ship International, and also Hawaii & Alaska if applicable. Thank you!

More Game Wardens, CG ASH-1's & other assorted Busse knives here... follow the link :) ---> A New Batch of Busse Knives Looking For New Homes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
*Limited Edition ASH-1 (.220") and a BATAC Limited Edition (.270"), It has a Satin finished blade with Tigerhide linen micarta and is #23.
$585 (USPS MO= $567) for the ASH-1 LE #23 (top knife) . BATAC LE #23 is now SOLD!!
LEASH-1_BATACLE_23.jpg

*FSH Bowie Recurve Prototype... Satin finished blade with Hand Shaped Blue/Black G-10 Handles. This monster is thick! (approximately .320")
$802
------------> SOLD!! <------------
FSH-Proto_BluBlk-G10.jpg

Sage coated HG55 from BLADE '09 with tan canvas micarta. It is 1/4" thick at the spine.
$270 ------------>SOLD!!<----------
HG55_Tan-Sage.jpg

* Pricing: The discounted price in GREEN applies to payments via USPS Money Orders ONLY. The regular price in BLACK applies to payment via PayPal, Cashier's Check, or if we've done business before and I know you well, then I may be persuaded to take a Personal Check...however, no item will ship until payments received by CHECK clears into my bank account (usually 2-4 business days). I ship items as quickly as possible once payments via USPS Money Order(s) or PayPal are received. If you wish to make payment by any other method not listed here, please contact me first.

* The "Shipping included" IS only CONUS USPS insured Priority & with Signature Confirmation. If you want me to ship to Alaska, Hawaii...There MIGHT be additional charges to ship to you... & International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be substantial shipping charges in addition to the price of the item(s), and I will only ship overseas via USPS Express Mail International with the package fully insured to the amount paid. I WILL NOT LIE or MISREPRESENT the VALUE of ANY KNIFE on a CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM, so please don't even ask. Please understand that if I cannot track or insure a package to you, I will NOT be held responsible nor liable for the contents... But, of course I would be entirely willing to assist you as much as I can in the recovery process and/or the insurance claim process.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing... I do my best to spot, describe, and show any 'oddities' outside of the occasional minor normal imperfections from the production company or maker if new/unused, and if the knife being sold is used, I show clear images of the current condition of said knife. Just as I would expect, if I were the person wishing to buy the knife or knives in question. ALL knives sold by me are photographed just prior to listing, & the knife you wish to purchase that is shown in any image on any of my For Sale threads is the exact knife you will receive.

* I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation. Feedback will be checked before agreement of sale.

* You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. You have the sole responsibility of complying with all LAWS & ORDINANCES within your Municipality/State/Province/Country, and do hereby release me from any & all liability involving this knife once it has been purchased and shipped to you.

* The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread gets first consideration for sale of the item in question, BUT... Please do not post this phrase of intent to buy UNLESS you are ready to carry through with the sale... PLEASE.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Thank you for your consideration.

Jaxx

Last edited:
Withdrawn from sale.

AD-CShop-Easter_BLADE2008-4.jpg

Last edited:
My last one of this variety, the one I wanted to keep the most out of the few I had...
...But, I gotta put this on the block. You know how it is...INFI in, INFI out.

Here goes (deep breath)... Up for sale:

A Busse Custom Shop MOJO Variant, D/C with serrations & Green/Black G-10 from the "BladeWest LeftOverGanzaaa '06" IIRC. As pristine as the day I got it from another HOG. Looks NEW, and has never been used or sharpened... It is sharp as HECK!!! $857... ------------>SOLD!!<------------

This image below is of the one currently for SOLD here & this is the knife you will receive. :thumbup:

Mojo_Variant-Grn_Blk_G10-DC.jpg

Last edited:
BATAC LE #23 is SOLD!!

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
hey do you ship to spain??

Yes. :thumbup: Please read the terms & conditions which are found at the bottom of each of the first 3 posts on this thread and feel free to send me a PM or email by left-clicking on my forum name (Jaxx) next to my avatar to discuss the sale. :) Please type your Forum name in the subject line for reference, and let me know what interests you! :thumbup:

72 hr. Bump :)

With the exception of the BATAC LE #23 (sold & shipped), all knives shown in posts #1-#3 are still currently available for sale. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back