Mt. Vernon Illinois Knife Show Nov. 6-7th.

Just thought I would post for anybody in the area.

Mt. Vernon Knife Show, buy, sell, or trade any knife related
items.* Veterans Park Community Building.*
Hours:* Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.* Sun. 9:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.

618-242-4514

If you come into Mt. Vernon on Interstate 57, go east into town about 20-22 blocks to 27th street, go south on it 3 blocks to the fire station and the Veterans Park Building is right there.

My cousin might be bringing one of his buddies up on Saturday to do a little coon hunting, so I'm probably gonna try & make it on Sunday.
Will you have a table there, or just gonna be walkin' around? If we crossed paths, how would I recognize you? (well, that's assuming you actually care to associate with me. I'd understand if you'd rather not. :) )

Danbo

Platinum Member
See ya there! I'm making my last computer checks, and then packing up to drive on over. :)

the possum said:
My cousin might be bringing one of his buddies up on Saturday to do a little coon hunting, so I'm probably gonna try & make it on Sunday.
Will you have a table there, or just gonna be walkin' around? If we crossed paths, how would I recognize you? (well, that's assuming you actually care to associate with me. I'd understand if you'd rather not. :) )

I would have liked to say hey, but I will be there Sat. morning, just browsing around. I have a funeral Sunday so I can only go Sat.

Danbo said:
See ya there! I'm making my last computer checks, and then packing up to drive on over. :)

Cool, if your there Sat. look for a BIG guy with a shaved head and a much bigger than socially acceptable beard! :)