Mud Mutt dings anyone??? Arrival photos!!!

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
Platinum Member
Feels like we should be getting the Mud Mutt dings next. Anyone get a ding yet?

I already Have about 3 Mudd Mutts ;)

ZhdYrZM.jpg

tO1Bl81.jpg

rLtDQYB.jpg

But I have had them for years ;)

No ding on the new one yet.

I already Have about 3 Mudd Mutts ;)

ZhdYrZM.jpg

tO1Bl81.jpg

rLtDQYB.jpg

But I have had them for years ;)

No ding on the new one yet.
That carbon fiber Tan is a close match to desert sage. Maybe that’s the way to go for my desert sage/desert sage Mud Mutt. I wonder if there is a solid color kydex that matches desert sage closely?

Late to the game here. Had to step out for a few years....

Are those original Mutts the same thickness and steel as this latest iteration??

I’m pondering what tasks these would excel at ? Is it too much blade for a deer knife ?

That carbon fiber Tan is a close match to desert sage. Maybe that’s the way to go for my desert sage/desert sage Mud Mutt. I wonder if there is a solid color kydex that matches desert sage closely?

some are close but sometimes a slightly different color or a bold difference in color actually looks better.
It is really hard to get an exact match when two different places are making the things.
with that said I do have some sage that is close.

Late to the game here. Had to step out for a few years....

Are those original Mutts the same thickness and steel as this latest iteration??

I’m pondering what tasks these would excel at ? Is it too much blade for a deer knife ?

so far there have been a few variations.
The OG Mudd Mutt was about .22" thick, the Garth edition and the Safety Mutt were thick as well.
The CEV and another version are the same thickness as the new ones.........best I can tell from the specs.

Well David Brown beat the ding!! :) I thought my Brown Mudd Mutt would get here about the same time as the sheath, but the wait will be worth it!

I missed so many awesome blades on my hiatus.

Not sure how I feel about it...... wallet fatter, but missed cool stuff...

So torn!

I missed so many awesome blades on my hiatus.

Not sure how I feel about it...... wallet fatter, but missed cool stuff...

So torn!

Seems like with economic conditions being what they are, there's a good chance you'll see a bunch of the knives you missed at fairly attractive prices. That fatter wallet might just pay off.

I guess I should have added mine: green blade, light olive rubber.

Back