MY AG Russell Scores

Well Tomthebaker and AZtim beat us in on Friday and Lui Kang Beat us in on Saturday, But I was still able to grab these two guys-

it was a great experience and good practice for Blade.

Also, if you haven't checked it out, there is a blog of the event- I saw tim, garth and a few other familiar faces on there.

http://blog.knifeevent.com/

Inactive Duty- Satin, Black and red spacers
DSSF- Satin, Blue Mammoth tooth- 100% awesome

Enjoy the crappy pics!

SDC13629.jpg

SDC13627.jpg

SDC13634.jpg

What is that? A Desert Strom fighter varient? Very cool! :eek::thumbup:

And that is one FAT Active Duty, wow.

Nice score! I'm green with envy. I wish I was there earlier on Friday to challenge your HogFu :)

Last edited:
Dan, your HogFu is POWERFUL!!! :eek: It was good meeting and talking with you. :D:thumbup:

Gus, it was great to meet you and your wife as well as check out your sweet knife roll! You have some really nice ones for sure! That CS DSF almost came home with me, but I wasn't sure I could be ok with using it without damaging those awesome handles. I am glad you scored it! :thumbup:

Dan, your hogfu doesn't need any help at all, that is for sure. ;) Nice to meet you there as well! :thumbup:

That Custom DSF is amazing :thumbup:
Congrats on your scores

that DSF was my second fav offered at AG russell that I saw pics of!!:thumbup::thumbup:

luckily i had "someone" grab my top pic for me!;)

J

Nice score, good choice! If I had been there and had the opportunity to get my hands on that custom DSF, I'd have grabbed it too! :thumbup::thumbup:

That inactive Duty... Looks really good with the red liners. :thumbup: Is it a variant? the blade looks a little shorter...or is that an image illusion?

Nice pair, congrats! :)

What did the DSF run? That's gotta be one of the nicest blades to come out of the shop I've seen in a while!

Back